CES 2018 Livestream Schedule | CES 2018 Jan 9-12 (all times PST)
Date and time Las Vegas, NV (PST):
Tuesday, Jan 9th, at CES | Livestream highlighted sessions:
• SuperSession: Insights from the FTC | CES 2018 11:30 AM-12:30 PM:
FTC Acting Chairman Maureen Ohlhausen sits down with CTA President and CEO Gary Shapiro for a candid conversation about the challenges facing the agency and navigating the constantly evolving technological landscape. Background:
- Statement of FTC Acting Chairman Maureen K. Ohlhausen on Net Neutrality and the Role of Antitrust | Federal Trade Commission (pdf)
- Statement of Acting FTC Chairman Maureen K. Ohlhausen on Returning FTC Competition and Consumer Protections to Broadband Subscribers | Federal Trade Commission.
Great blog from FTC’s acting chief technologist Neil Chilson https://t.co/2eKCJ84H6p— Maureen Ohlhausen (@MOhlhausenFTC) January 4, 2018
• Innovation Policy | CES 2018 2:15-2:30 PM: Q&A with White House Deputy CTO Michael Kratsios on the Trump Administration’s approach on innovation and technology policy.
• 2018 Preview: FCC Commissioner Roundtable | CES 2018 3:30-4:30 PM: FCC Commissioners will discuss critical regulatory and policy issues, including: infrastructure, spectrum allocation, 5G, privacy, accessibility, the Internet of Things, regulatory reform, disruptive innovation, and technological convergence, among other hot topics.
Tweets by CES