- IBM received a record-breaking 9,043 U.S patents in 2017, including 1,400+ artificial intelligence and 1,900+ cloud technology patents.
- 50% of the world's telecommunications IT infrastructure is managed by IBM Services.
- 87% of all credit card transactions and almost $8 trillion in payments are supported by IBM Z systems.
- Business focus: cloud computing, AI, software and services.
- $6.28 annualized payout has 18 years of dividend growth and a dividend yield of 4.52%. Valuation is "dirt cheap," and the dividend yield is at a 24-year high.--SeekingAlpha.com
- 92 of the world's largest 100 banks
- 10 out of 10 of the world's largest insurers
- 8 out of 10 of the world's largest airlines
- 9 of the world's largest retailers
Principal domain: IBM.com. Stock exchange: symbol || NYSE: IBMQ2 2018 Earnings | ibm.com/investor/ Date/time: 18 July 2018, 5pm EDT
2Q18 press release (pdf, 88 KB) and 2Q18 charts (pdf, 263 KB) (embed below)
Tweets by IBM