• Keeping Up With TRUMP et al:
Hope Hicks, the White House interim communications director | abcnews.go.com Aug 18, 2017: The 28-year-old Greenwich, Connecticut, native earned an English degree from Southern Methodist University. She is the youngest person to ever lead the White House communications team.
Stephen Bannon Out at the White House After Turbulent Run | NYTimes.com Aug 18,2017: "“White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Steve Bannon have mutually agreed today would be Steve’s last day,” the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said in a statement. “We are grateful for his service and wish him the best.”"
Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role | The New York Times July 31, 2017: “Anthony Scaramucci will be leaving his role as White House Communications Director,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, said in a statement. “Mr. Scaramucci felt it was best to give Chief of Staff John Kelly a clean slate and the ability to build his own team. We wish him all the best.” [Editor's note: Scaramucci became White House Communications Director on July 21, 2017.]
July 28, 2017:
@realDonaldTrump July 28, 2017. See also What I wrote about General Mattis [and General John Kelly] in ‘The Generals’ | ForeignPolicy.com.
Why the former White House Chief of Staff @Reince QUIT: @Scaramucci called Reince Priebus a 'f--king paranoid schizophrenic' in public rant http://nyp.st/2v3m7g7 July 27, 2017. Have no idea whether @realDonaldTrump put @Scaramucci up to it, in order to get @Reince to quit.
Anthony Scaramucci’s wife files for divorce | Page Six July 28, 2017. @Scaramucci just sold his company for $$millions to go to work for Trump--so she wants her half now plus child support and alimony--did someone just say gold digger?
Is Trump's Chief Strategist Steve Bannon the next to go? Scaramucci also reportedly said:
“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own c--k, I’m not trying to build my own brand off the f--king strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”
|@Scaramucci Twitter Page Header|
• US Senate Intelligence Committee hearing June 8, 2017Jeffrey, have u noticed BBg is no more a business news TV. working hard to destroy Trump.it seems Micheal has't digested trump's victory yet— Adrian Shakeri (@AdrianShakeri) June 8, 2017
UPDATE video--President Trump's lawyer responds to Comey testimony:
Streamed live June 8, 2017: President Trump's lawyer Marc Kasowitz holds a press conference following the testimony of former FBI Director James Comey before the Senate Intelligence Committee.
Karl Rove explains how Trump is attacking himself
Video above published Jun 6, 2017: Former Bush 43 Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove on how President Trump continues to be his biggest opponent.
President Trump Makes a Statement Regarding the Paris Accord
June 1, 2017, The White House, Washington, D.C. See also: The Paris Accord is a Bad Deal for America | YouTube.com (slides excerpts below)--Reuters reported that the White House was referring to a study conducted by MIT in April 2016, titled 'How much of a difference will the Paris Agreement make?'. The research showed that if countries abided by their pledges in the deal, global warming would slow by between 0.6 degree and 1.1 degrees Celsius by 2100, Reuters reported. In the paper, Joint Program Principal Research Scientist Erwan Monier described the Paris agreement as "certainly a step in the right direction" but "only" a step. “It puts us on the right path to keep warming under 3 C, but even under the same level of commitment of the Paris agreement after 2030, our study indicates a 95 percent probability that the world will warm by more than 2 C by 2100," he added.
- Why There Is No ‘Trump Slump’ on Wall Street | NYTimes.com May 30, 2017: "On Wall Street today, the chatter about Trumponomics is fading, because many people no longer expect him to accomplish much ..."
- Trump's Allies, Convicted of High Crimes Without a Trial | Bloomberg.com May 26, 2017: "Maybe Flynn committed treason. [Maybe not.] But so far no one has presented any evidence, just innuendo. That's not justice."
- At G7, 'pragmatist' Trump leaves a mark on new boy Macron | Reuters.com and Trump’s first foreign trip was a huge success | NYPost.com.
- National Security Advisor H. R. McMaster's Press Briefing video | YouTube.com Published by WhiteHouse.gov and its White House YouTube.com channel May 16, 2017. Asked and answered (starting at 6:06) is a question about the #FakeNews in the Washington Post on May 15, 2017.
- UPDATED List: Deep State 'Leaks' to Far Left MSM Outlets With Analysis | thegatewaypundit.com
- Democrats are falling for fake news about Russia | Vox.com: "... a fake news bubble for liberals, something I’ve dubbed the Russiasphere. The mirror image of Breitbart and InfoWars on the right, it focuses nearly exclusively on real and imagined connections between Trump and Russia. The tone is breathless: full of unnamed intelligence sources, certainty that Trump will soon be imprisoned, and fever dream factual assertions that no reputable media outlet has managed to confirm ..."
- Trump's Smart Outsourcing of Judicial Picks | Bloomberg.com
- John Podesta Unloads on Trump - POLITICO Magazine: "The former chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign says the president is 'absolutely crazy' and Republicans are stuck to him like 'Velcro.'"
- President Trump Fires FBI Director Comey, Markets Rally, Media Shocked! | DomainMondo.com
- President Trump fires FBI Director Comey | WashingtonPost.com 9 May 2017.
- Number of people collecting unemployment checks hits 17-year low, jobless claims show | Marketwatch.com
- RNC raises record-setting $41.5M haul | TheHill.com
- Please, God, Stop Chelsea Clinton from Whatever She Is Doing | VanityFair.com
- Exclusive: Delrahim to head Justice Department antitrust unit | Reuters.com
The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) open hearing on its investigation into Russian active measures during the 2016 election campaign 10:00am - 1:00pm ET, Monday, March 20, 2017, room 1100 of the Longworth Building. Livestreamed above and on the HPSCI website here and c-span.org. The hearing witnesses include James Comey, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Mike Rogers, Director of the National Security Agency.
Joint Session of Congress, Feb 28, 2017: President Trump addresses a joint session (video) of the U.S. Congress on Feb 28, 2017.
Democrats still in denial (Feb 26, 2017): Key Question About DNC Race: Why Did Obama White House Recruit Perez to Run Against Ellison? | theintercept.com: "... it’s hard to conclude that a party that has navigated itself into such collapse, which deliberately and knowingly chose the weakest candidate, who managed to lose to Donald J. Trump, is one that is thinking wisely and strategically ... Democratic leaders prioritize ensuring that the left has no influence in their party over strengthening itself to beat the Trump-led Republicans ... If the plan to sink Ellison succeeds [it did!], the message that will be heard — fairly or not — is that the Democratic Party continues to venerate loyalty to its oligarchical donors above all else, and that preventing left-wing influence is a critical goal. In other words, the message will be that the party — which to date has refused to engage in any form of self-reckoning — is steadfastly committed to following exactly the same course, led by the same factions, that has ushered in such disaster." (emphasis added)
CPAC 2017 video - A Conversation with Stephen Bannon, Reince Priebus, & Matt Schlapp:
February 23, 2017, CPAC 2017 video.
UPDATE: Feb 20, 2017: Trump picks McMaster--somehow, Trump dodged a bullet (John Bolton--Thank You Rand Paul!), and turned a lemon (see 'worst mistake' below) into lemonade, picking the eminently qualified Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster to be National Security Advisor.
Mike Flynn & FBI Investigation: Bureau Had No Basis for It | NationalReview.com: "There appears to have been no foreign-intelligence or criminal-investigative purpose served by the FBI’s interrogation of General Flynn. It is easy to see why Democrats would want to portray Flynn’s contact with the Russian ambassador as worthy of an FBI investigation. But why did the FBI and the Justice Department investigate Flynn — and why did “officials” make sure the press found out about it?"Kallstrom on Flynn resignation, intel leak investigations https://t.co/x4yyHJLRJ2 @FBI @SundayFutures @FoxNews— Maria Bartiromo (@MariaBartiromo) February 19, 2017
The Political Assassination of Michael Flynn | Bloomberg.com: "... it's strange that Flynn's "lie" to Pence would get him fired. It doesn't add up ... In the end, it was Trump's decision to cut Flynn loose. In doing this he [Trump] caved in to his political and bureaucratic opposition. Nunes told me Monday night that this will not end well. "First it's Flynn, next it will be Kellyanne Conway, then it will be Steve Bannon, then it will be Reince Priebus," he said. Put another way, Flynn is only the appetizer. Trump is the entree."
Tweets by @UnderMyPalm
US Presidential Inauguration: Friday, January 20, 2017 (video): LIVE Stream 1/20/17: The Inauguration of Donald J. Trump as the 45th U.S. President.
RSBN Trump Tower Elevator Camera- Wednesday, 11/30/16
|Kellyanne Conway in Trump Tower Lobby | 28 Nov 2016|
|Trump Tower Lobby Street Entrance | 28 Nov 2016|
Graphics above courtesy of: Visual Capitalist.