DISCLAIMER: While unapologetically acerbic at times, the content on this site is provided as general information only and should not be taken as investment advice nor professional advice of any kind, nor should it be considered as specific investment advice nor as a solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the editor, publisher, or firms that may be affiliated with the author(s), editor or publisher. The author(s), editor, and publisher, unless specifically disclosed in the relevant post, do not have any market position, current or planned, long or short, nor have any financial interest in, nor receive any financial remuneration as a result of any investment, company, or advertiser, or other third party mentioned or referenced. All information is subject to change at any time without notice, we are not responsible for third-party information or services, including market data from any source. Any action that you take as a result of information, opinions, analysis, or advertisements (if any), appearing on this site, is your responsibility alone. Consult your investment adviser before making any investment decisions. There is risk in any investment, including traded securities, and all investment strategies have the possibility of loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Incorporated by reference: Disclaimer – Google Finance.
DomainMondo.com does not, and never has, published "sponsored posts."
Domain - as defined (emphasis added) by wiktionary.org [English]:
- A geographic area owned or controlled by a single person or organization.
- A field or sphere of activity, influence or expertise.
- A group of related items, topics, or subjects.
- (mathematics) The set of all possible mathematical entities (points) where a given function is defined.
- (mathematics) A ring with no zero divisors; that is, in which no product of nonzero elements is zero.
- (mathematics, topology, analysis) An open and connected set in some topology. For example, the interval (0,1) as a subset of the real numbers.
- (computing, Internet) Any DNS domain name, particularly one which has been delegated and has become representative of the delegated domain name and its subdomains
- (computing, Internet) A collection of DNS or DNS-like domain names consisting of a delegated domain name and all its subdomains
- (computing) A collection of information having to do with a domain, the computers named in the domain, and the network on which the computers named in the domain reside
- (computing) The collection of computers identified by a domain's domain names
- (physics) A small region of a magnetic material with a consistent magnetization direction; such a region used as a data storage element in a bubble memory
- (data processing) a form of technical metadata that represent the type of a data item, its characteristics, name, and usage
- (biology, taxonomy) The highest rank in the classification of organisms, above kingdom; in the three-domain system, one of the taxa Bacteria, Archaea, or Eukaryota.
- (biochemistry) A folded section of a protein molecule that has a discrete function
- [Noun] From Japanese 問答 (mondō). Noun - mondo (Zen Buddhism) A dialogue between master and student designed to obtain an intuitive truth.
- [Adverb] From the title of the cult 1962 Italian documentary film Mondo cane, Italian for "A Dog's World", from mondo ("world") and cane (“dog”). The film featured bizarre scenes, leading to English use of mondo as an adverb meaning "very, extremely" in mock-Italian phrases like mondo bizarro. (US, slang) Very, extremely, really.
- [Adjective] (US, slang) Big, large; major, significant.
Being or becoming an "expert" is domain specific, although "Knowledge which may be applicable across a number of domains is called domain-independent knowledge, for example logics and mathematics. Operations on domain knowledge are performed by meta-knowledge. Domain Knowledge is the knowledge of a particular stream."--Domain knowledge - (Wikipedia)
Domain Mondo | Shining a Light on DOMAIN WORLD | Internet | Technology | Investing
Domain Mondo provides a unique perspective, with news, opinions and analysis, on DOMAIN WORLD--internet, technology, investing--including: digital innovation; internet governance, technology trends, investing news, startups, and related issues. The editor is John Poole, developer, investor, domain name registrant. As editor, he authors, or curates, with full attribution, all content except that specifically identified otherwise, on Domain Mondo. Domain Mondo, its editor and publisher, have been active participants in public affairs issues affecting free speech, domains, the internet and other technology issues:
rev.. 29.08.2015; 05.11.2015; 20.12.2015; 09.01.2016; 23.01.2016; 11.06.2016; 02/10.2016; 05.26.2017 08.09.2017 02.12.2018 11.23.2018 07.31.2019