Video above published Jan 18, 2017: Globalization of business is good, but it hasn’t been good enough so far, said Alibaba Executive Chairman Jack Ma. Ma discusses his meeting with Trump, jobs, and global trade.
|Alibaba Group $BABA UP 41.15% in 1 year (source: google.com)|
- LIVE Webcast replay via http://www.alibabagroup.com/en/ir/earnings. The archived webcast will be available for one week (dial-in number: +61 2 8199 0299; conference ID: 48066090).
- Alibaba Group's Investor Relations website at http://www.alibabagroup.com/en/ir/home:
December Quarter 2016 Results Press Release and Presentation: In the quarter ended December 31, 2016, revenue was RMB53,248 million (US$7,669 million), an increase of 54% year-over-year. Outlook for fiscal year 2017, "we expect revenue to increase 53% year-over-year."
- FQ3 EPS $1.30 beat consensus by $0.17. Revenue of $7.7B beat by $370M.
- $BABA shares opened UP at the NYSE market open on January 24, 2017.
- Alibaba Group $BABA Q3 2016 Results, LIVE Webcast Nov 2 Replay | DomainMondo.com
- Alibaba: Do You Know What You Are Buying? - Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA) | SeekingAlpha.com: "What exactly do you buy when you purchase Alibaba stock? As it turns out, this question is difficult to answer. What is easier to address is what you do not own when you buy Alibaba."
feedback & comments via twitter @DomainMondo