Bloomberg.com video published Nov 2, 2017: Bloomberg's Emily Chang reports on her conversation with Apple Inc. CEO Tim Cook about the company's performance during the quarter. She speaks on "What'd You Miss?"
How Apple's iPhone X Supply Issues Might Impact Sales
Bloomberg.com video published Oct 27, 2017: Brian White, Drexel Hamilton senior equity research analyst, discusses how Apple Inc.'s iPhone X supply issues might impact sales. He speaks with Bloomberg's Emily Chang on "Bloomberg Technology."
|$AAPL shares up almost 52% in the past year as of Oct 31, 2017|
- Investor relations: investor.apple.com -- Earnings release: The Company posted quarterly revenue of $52.6 billion, an increase of 12 percent from the year-ago quarter, and quarterly earnings per diluted share of $2.07, up 24 percent. International sales accounted for 62 percent of the quarter’s revenue. Consolidated Financial Statements: View PDF; Data Summary: View PDF. Revenue growth by region (Y/Y): Americas: 14%; Europe: 20%; China: 12%; Japan: -11%; Rest of Asia Pacific: 5%.
- See also Apple SEC filings.
- revenue between $84 billion and $87 billion
- gross margin between 38 percent and 38.5 percent
- operating expenses between $7.65 billion and $7.75 billion
- other income/(expense) of $600 million
- tax rate of 25.5 percent
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) (check current price at link)
- Apple - Rotting At The Core - Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) | SeekingAlpha.com: This article questions the current valuation given the level of financial engineering being undertaken to produce EPS growth, and the lack of clear product vision going forward.
- Apple should shrink its finance arm before it goes bananas | economist.com: "The world’s biggest firm has a financial arm half the size of Goldman Sachs"
- Apple could drop Qualcomm components in next year's iPhones, iPads: sources | Reuters.com