Cisco Systems, Inc.
Stock exchange: symbol NASDAQ: CSCO
Investor Relations: https://investor.cisco.com/
Cisco’s Q2FY19 Earnings Conference Call
Date: February 13, 2019
Time: 4:30 pm EST
Listen To Webcast - slides, earnings release.
Financial results excerpt:
Cisco Systems, Inc. is a multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley, that develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference, San Francisco
February 14, 2019 Time: 1:50 pm EST
Speaker: Chuck Robbins, Cisco Chairman and CEO, Listen To Webcast
2019 Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Investor Conference, San Francisco
February 25, 2019 Time: 11:45 am EST
Speaker: Jeff Reed, SVP, of Product Management, Security, Listen To Webcast
Cisco Calls for Privacy to be Considered a Fundamental Human Right--cisco.com Feb 07, 2019, excerpt:
"Cisco is calling on the U.S. government to develop a US federal privacy law that assures customers their data is protected. The American system should not just look to solve for today’s privacy discussions around monetization of customer data; it should aim to solve for the complex privacy needs of a world where tens of billions of devices are connected to the internet.
"Cisco urges three basic principles for U.S. legislation:
- Ensure interoperability between different privacy protection regimes;
- Avoid fracturing of legal obligations for data privacy through a uniform federal law that aligns with the emerging global consensus;
- Reassure customers that enforcement of privacy rights will be robust without costly and unnecessary litigation.
- Security: Assign responsibility to protect the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resiliency of data;
- Transparency: Explain how data is collected, used, transferred, and disclosed;
- Accountability: Ensure governance for data under the entity’s stewardship, including a data protection team, applying a risk-based approach;
- Innovation: Recognize multi-stakeholder-driven initiatives that enhance transparency and provide paths for implementation."