Financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2018, will be released on Wednesday, February 20, 2019, after the stock market closes, followed by a LIVE webcast and conference call 5:00 p.m. EST. To hear the call, dial (833) 286-5800 in the United States or (647) 689-4445 from international locations, with passcode 6529529. The webcast replay of the call will also be available on GoDaddy's investor relations website at investors.godaddy.net.
GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY) CEO Scott Wagner on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript | SeekingAlpha.com: "On the top-level domains, are there any trends you can point to far as a domain buyers bundling multiple TLDs?" Answer: "On the first question, honestly there is no trends that are big enough to mention on this call."UPDATE Feb 20: Presentation (pdf) and Press Release of Financial Results, excerpt:
- Total revenue of $695.8 million, up 15.5% year over year, or 16.0% on a constant currency basis.
- Total bookings of $732.4 million, up 11.3% year over year, or 12.5% on a constant currency basis.
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $128.5 million, up 23.2% year over year.
- Unlevered free cash flow of $126.8 million, up 16.1% year over year.
- Customers of 18.5 million at December 31, 2018, up 6.8% year over year.
- Average revenue per user (ARPU) of $148, up 6.6% year over year.
- Domains revenue of $314.3 million, up 11.6% year over year.
- Hosting and Presence revenue of $270.0 million, up 18.0% year over year.
- Business Applications revenue of $111.5 million, up 21.5% year over year.
- International revenue of $240.3 million, up 15.9% year over year.
- GoCentral, GoDaddy's website builder, had a year of strong feature expansion, evolving from an easy-to-use website builder to a syndication platform managing customers' presence across the social, reputation and e-commerce landscape.
- GoCentral saw robust subscription growth in 2018, driven by improvements in conversion, retention and awareness. Engagement with features such as appointments, online store, and integrations with third-party platforms rose dramatically throughout 2018.
- GoDaddy became the largest global host of paid WordPress instances and continues to invest in making WordPress simple, secure, and accessible to entrepreneurs and Web Pros alike.
- GoDaddy continues to invest in the WordPress ecosystem through its products and contributions to the open source WordPress framework.
- GoDaddy launched a partnership with Open-Xchange for a new branded email offering focused on emerging markets, complementing its partnership with Microsoft O365 in mature markets.
- Improvements in conversational marketing continue to drive new and expanding campaigns to reach existing customers, enabling GoDaddy to better identify and serve the need states in its customer base.
- GoDaddy announced Fara Howard as Chief Marketing Officer. Ms. Howard will lead all aspects of marketing strategy and execution, including brand and performance marketing, community engagement, and customer lifecycle management.