|Top: Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) shares are down 25% since the Brexit vote on June 23, 2016.|
Bottom: Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) shares are down 92% since May 11, 2007. Source: google.com
- Italian Banks Tumble, Monte Paschi Plunges To Record Low After ECB Letter | ZeroHedge.com 4 Jul 2016
- European stocks end lower as Italian banks, Volkswagen weigh | MarketWatch.com 4 Jul 2016
- Meanwhile At The Most Systemically Dangerous Bank In The World... | ZeroHedge.com 4 Jul 2016: "Deutsche Bank"
- Deutsche Bank to Trigger the Next Financial Crisis! | marketoracle.co.uk 4 Jul 2016
- Deutsche Bank to Initiate the Next Financial Crisis? Stock Could Be Headed to Zero | TheStreet.com 5 Jul 2016: "If you thought Lehman Brothers was bad, you should watch Deutsche Bank. There are similarities that will scare you."
Here's the chart some people keep pointing to. The similarites between Deutsche Bank and Lehman's crash: https://t.co/2ujVCPo5bg$DB $LEH— StockTwits (@StockTwits) July 3, 2016
When DEUTSCHE BANK $DB and CREDIT SUISSE $CS FAIL they will blame it on Brexit and not the fact that this has been in motion for past 3 yrs.— 500pagesAday (@500pagesAday) July 5, 2016
- 23-29 Jun 2016: "... investor George Soros believed the U.K. would vote for Brexit ... and Soros was long the pound as the results were announced. After the vote, though, Soros shorted about $100 million worth of Deutsche Bank shares, targeting Germany's biggest lender as a potential victim of Britain's secession. It was a good bet: Deutsche has tanked since the June 23 vote, falling to the lowest level since Germany's DAX stock index was established in 1988 ..."--Bloomberg.com
See Brexit Triggers EU Power Struggle between Merkel and Juncker | spiegel.de: "... After Merkel speaks with Juncker on the phone that weekend, her belief that the Commission president is more a part of the problem than a part of the solution doesn't change. The chancellor believes that Juncker's appetite for power is one of the reasons why the British have turned their backs on Europe ..."
See also on Domain Mondo:
- Beyond Brexit: Four Forces Shaping the Future of Europe (video)
- Brexit Postscript: FTSE100 Roars, Theresa May, Sword in Hand, Next PM?
- Day After Brexit Vote Eurocrats Lost, Market Recovery, Path Forward
- Brexit: Will UK Vote to Leave or Remain in the European Union? "The June 23rd referendum on whether UK will leave or remain in the European Union (EU), may be the global watershed event of 2016 ... A lot is at stake beyond just British sovereignty vs. EU bureaucracy in Brussels."