LIVE video: World Economic Forum NETmundial Initiative
Scheduled start time Thursday for the first session 11 am (Geneva/CEST) - 5 am EDT (US) - event time converter
World Economic Forum, NETmundial Initiative - Initial Scoping Meeting
Initiative Brief / FAQ / Agenda / Participants
A broad-based, multi-stakeholder approach to the governance of the internet is essential to social progress and economic development. Inspired by the NETmundial meeting in Sao Paolo, Brazil in April 2014, the World Economic Forum is hosting a meeting of leaders from government, business, civil society and academia in Geneva on Thursday August 28 to develop ways to help carry forward the spirit of NETmundial through further dialogue and concrete cooperation.
NETmundial Initiative - Press Conference 14.00 CEST, 28th Aug 2014
NETmundial Initiative - Debrief with Founding Partners 16.30 CEST, 28th Aug 2014
Seguir a @DomainMondo
Domain Mondo posts:
- ► 2017 (375)
- ► 2016 (431)
- ► 2015 (604)
- Blind-spot bias, the smarter you are, the worse it...
- Internet Ungovernance Forum, September 4-5
- LIVE video: World Economic Forum NETmundial Initia...
- The Web We Want (video)
- New gTLDs? No One Is Interested
- Are Domain Names Dinosaurs?
- The Golden Google Decade, from IPO to Cash Cow (v...
- Free Domain Names, Supply and Demand, ICANN
- ICANN, Internet Governance, World Economic Forum, ...
- Yahoo! A Private Equity Fund or Operating Company?...
- Alibaba IPO Roadshow (video), Top Chinese Internet...
- China, Internet Companies, Censorship
- ICANN, IANA, US Government, Internet Stewardship
- How Big A Failure Are New gTLDs? One Picture Tells...
- The Three Tiers of Top-Level Domains (TLDs)
- Xiaomi Getting a Lot of Things Right, including do...
- VeriSign .COM Registry Agreement, What Happens Aft...
- Internet Grows to 276 Million Domain Names in the ...
- Internet Use and Access 2014 (UK report)
- Good Domain Names for Business "end with .com"
- The Secret Google Camp (video)
- Drinking the Kool-Aid With Frank Schilling
- Domain Name as Website Success Factor
- Gannett Acquires 73% of Cars.com for $1.8 Billion ...
- Mobile Megatrends 2014
- A Domain Name Portfolio is Not a Plan
- Most brands may never sign the ICANN contract
- Internet Governance, ICANN Reform, French Senate R...
- ▼ August (28)