Google's Golden Decade: From IPO to Cash Cow: Video - Bloomberg:
(Allow video to load after clicking play or go to link above)
Ten years ago, Google started trading as a public company on the Nasdaq. Since then, the shares have never fallen below the IPO price. Bloomberg West anchor Emily Chang has a look back at Google's first decade and what may be to come. (Source: Bloomberg Aug 19)
Seguir a @DomainMondo
Domain Mondo posts:
- ► 2017 (238)
- ► 2016 (431)
- ► 2015 (604)
- Blind-spot bias, the smarter you are, the worse it...
- Internet Ungovernance Forum, September 4-5
- LIVE video: World Economic Forum NETmundial Initia...
- The Web We Want (video)
- New gTLDs? No One Is Interested
- Are Domain Names Dinosaurs?
- The Golden Google Decade, from IPO to Cash Cow (v...
- Free Domain Names, Supply and Demand, ICANN
- ICANN, Internet Governance, World Economic Forum, ...
- Yahoo! A Private Equity Fund or Operating Company?...
- Alibaba IPO Roadshow (video), Top Chinese Internet...
- China, Internet Companies, Censorship
- ICANN, IANA, US Government, Internet Stewardship
- How Big A Failure Are New gTLDs? One Picture Tells...
- The Three Tiers of Top-Level Domains (TLDs)
- Xiaomi Getting a Lot of Things Right, including do...
- VeriSign .COM Registry Agreement, What Happens Aft...
- Internet Grows to 276 Million Domain Names in the ...
- Internet Use and Access 2014 (UK report)
- Good Domain Names for Business "end with .com"
- The Secret Google Camp (video)
- Drinking the Kool-Aid With Frank Schilling
- Domain Name as Website Success Factor
- Gannett Acquires 73% of Cars.com for $1.8 Billion ...
- Mobile Megatrends 2014
- A Domain Name Portfolio is Not a Plan
- Most brands may never sign the ICANN contract
- Internet Governance, ICANN Reform, French Senate R...
- ▼ August (28)