The Web We Want (video)
Web We Want: " . . . In the next few months, three more heavyweight global meetings dedicated to the subject of Internet governance will take place. First up is the WEF/ICANN NETmundial Initiative* on August 28 in Geneva, in which I [Anne Jellema, Web Foundation CEO] and Web Foundation founder Sir Tim Berners-Lee, will participate. Shortly thereafter, the global Internet Governance Forum gets underway in Istanbul, where we’ll be participating in multiple panels and side events. And in late October and early November, the ITU Plenipotentiary will be held in South Korea...."
More info: https://webwewant.org and https://webfoundation.org/2014/08/the-fall-of-internet-governance/
*WEF/ICANN NETmundial Initiative meeting Thursday, August 28 to be streamed LIVE at expvc.com starting at 11 am (Geneva/CEST) / 5 am EDT (US) / event time converter
Seguir a @DomainMondo
Domain Mondo posts:
- ► 2017 (239)
- ► 2016 (431)
- ► 2015 (604)
- Blind-spot bias, the smarter you are, the worse it...
- Internet Ungovernance Forum, September 4-5
- LIVE video: World Economic Forum NETmundial Initia...
- The Web We Want (video)
- New gTLDs? No One Is Interested
- Are Domain Names Dinosaurs?
- The Golden Google Decade, from IPO to Cash Cow (v...
- Free Domain Names, Supply and Demand, ICANN
- ICANN, Internet Governance, World Economic Forum, ...
- Yahoo! A Private Equity Fund or Operating Company?...
- Alibaba IPO Roadshow (video), Top Chinese Internet...
- China, Internet Companies, Censorship
- ICANN, IANA, US Government, Internet Stewardship
- How Big A Failure Are New gTLDs? One Picture Tells...
- The Three Tiers of Top-Level Domains (TLDs)
- Xiaomi Getting a Lot of Things Right, including do...
- VeriSign .COM Registry Agreement, What Happens Aft...
- Internet Grows to 276 Million Domain Names in the ...
- Internet Use and Access 2014 (UK report)
- Good Domain Names for Business "end with .com"
- The Secret Google Camp (video)
- Drinking the Kool-Aid With Frank Schilling
- Domain Name as Website Success Factor
- Gannett Acquires 73% of Cars.com for $1.8 Billion ...
- Mobile Megatrends 2014
- A Domain Name Portfolio is Not a Plan
- Most brands may never sign the ICANN contract
- Internet Governance, ICANN Reform, French Senate R...
- ▼ August (28)