Mar 27, 2017: The FT.com's Henry Sanderson reports from the London Metal Exchange, the world's oldest metal exchange and the last open outcry trading floor in Europe, about whether it should modernise its business.
The London Metal Exchange Ltd.
- The London Metal Exchange is the futures exchange with the world's largest market in options and futures contracts on base and other metals--Wikipedia.org
- Address: 10 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AJ, UK
- CEO: Garry Jones (Sep 30, 2013–)
- Currency: United States Dollar
- Founded: 1877
- Type of business: Commodities exchange
feedback & comments via twitter @DomainMondo