CURRENT Date and Time in Geneva, Switzerland:
The links for AdobeConnect participation for each of the different rooms are:
'Salle Obassi' https://meet93452463.adobeconnect.com/gic-1/
'Auditorium Kreuzel' https://meet93452463.adobeconnect.com/gicroomtwo/
'Auditorium de Mello' https://meet93452463.adobeconnect.com/gicremoteroom3/
Today's Highlighted Session:
Drafting in policy processes: how can we best nurture the socialisation of policy texts in multistakeholder contexts? (Auditorium de Mello for remote participation online) 14.00 ‒ 15.30
- Moderator: Jovan Kurbalija, DiploFoundation and GIP
- Alex Sceberras Trigona, Special Envoy of the Prime Minister of Malta and former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malta
- Richard Hill, President, Association for Proper Internet Governance
- Avri Doria, Principal Researcher, Technicalities
The panelists will address the following questions:
- How do we harvest and harness a wide range of inputs in the drafting process?
- What types of procedures are needed to ensure that the drafted text can have legitimate acceptance by most actors involved in the process?
- How do we deal with conflicting situations in the drafting process?
On Twitter: #igeneva #thegip @GenevaGIP