|Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) 5 year stock chart (source: google.com)|
|Facebook Monthly Active Users (MAUs) source: Facebook Inc.|
"This was another strong quarter for our community," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "Engagement across our family of apps keeps growing, and we remain focused on improving the quality of our services."
|Facebook Q2 2015 Financial Summary*|
* Non-GAAP financial measures exclude amortization of intangible assets, share-based compensation and related payroll tax expenses. Non-GAAP net income and EPS also exclude the income tax effects of these non-GAAP adjustments. Non-GAAP information for the three and six months ended June 30, 2014 has been updated to exclude amortization of intangible assets to conform to our current period presentation. See the table in company financial results titled "Reconciliation of Non-GAAP Results to Nearest GAAP Measures."
Second Quarter 2015 Operational Highlights:
- Daily active users (DAUs) – DAUs were 968 million on average for June 2015, an increase of 17% year-over-year.
- Mobile DAUs – Mobile DAUs were 844 million on average for June 2015, an increase of 29% year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) – MAUs were 1.49 billion as of June 30, 2015, an increase of 13% year-over-year.
- Mobile MAUs – Mobile MAUs were 1.31 billion as of June 30, 2015, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
- Stock Exchange and Symbol (check price now): NASDAQ: FB
- Principal Domain Name: facebook.com
- Facebook Investor Relations: investor.fb.com
- SEC Filings - Facebook
See also on Domain Mondo:
- Own Facebook for the Long Haul says Piper Jaffray Analyst (video)
- The Facebook Family of Apps, Messenger Platform, Domain Names
- Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook Does Not Need an Operating System (video)
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Internet.org, Connecting the World (video)