|Above: 1-year stock chart on MMX, note Sep 26, 2014 price of 12.00 pence=US$0.19 (source: google.com)|
Among other highlights reported:
- Headcount has been reduced from 58 to 44 even as the sales and marketing teams grew from 2 to 12;
- Board committed to achieving its stated goal of crossing over into profitability in 2016;
- 217,200 domains were under management, representing 3.43% of new gTLD market;
- Cash reserves at period end up 2% at $46.9 million from 31 December 2014 reflecting private auctions taking place in period;
- Company authorised to purchase up to £15 million of shares in the open market during the next 12 months;
- A copy of the unaudited interim accounts is available at www.mindsandmachines.com.
According to the company, Minds + Machines operates three distinct business lines: the registry, through which it is a major owner of generic top-level domains ("gTLDs"); the registry service provider, whose technology powers the top-level domains of MMX and its clients; the registrar, which provides an additional distribution channel through which the Company can target specific vertical markets.