|GoDaddy shares closed Friday, Sept 25, 2015, at $25.72 but fell to $24.50 in after-hours trading|
(chart source: google.com)
IPO Lockup Expiration: GoDaddy - GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE:GDDY) | Seeking Alpha: "... 17 individulas and 4 firms, including KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. ) hold restricted shares; if even some of these insiders decide to sell, an oversupply of shares available for public sale could send GDDY's share price tumbling down...."
GoDaddy went public (IPO) and started trading on the New York Stock Exchange on April 1, 2015--the stock opened and closed at $26.15 (31% above its higher-than-expected initial public offering price of $20 per share). The IPO valued the company at $5.48 billion although GoDaddy has not made a profit since 2009.
Principal domain names of firms referenced:
- GoDaddy - godaddy.com twitter: @GoDaddy
- GoDaddy investor relations: https://investors.godaddy.net
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. - global investment firm / private equity - kkr.com twitter: @KKR_Co
See also on Domain Mondo:
- GoDaddy, $GDDY, Quiet Period Ends, Earnings Conference Call Tuesday
- GoDaddy Q2 2015 Earnings, LIVE Conference Call Webcast, August 5