A Price Too High?
Chart: What The iPhone X Costs Around The World | Statista.com
iPhone X Price Too High? Apparently Not:
Apple Inc. (investor.apple.com) NASDAQ: AAPL
- What We Need For $AAPL at $200+ | Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) | SeekingAlpha.com: "The Apple iPhone X is exciting. The question is how much can it drive revenues."
- Why We're Bearish On Apple For The First Time Ever - Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) | SeekingAlpha.com: "We would not be surprised to see Apple shares fall as much as 15% to 20% in the near term as the market may ultimately be unimpressed with the iPhone X."
- Chinese manufacturers now export 40 percent of their smartphones, nearly double the amount 3 years ago according to CLSA.com, and Huawei smartphone shipments to Europe increased by more than 50 percent in H1 2017, putting Huawei close to overtaking Apple as the world’s second-largest smartphone vendor.
- Apple Acknowledges Cellular Connectivity Problem in New Watch | WSJ.com
- Apple Watch Series 3 with LTE--Reality v. Hype--faster processor but connectivity problems, no Apple Music streaming now, battery drain with LTE, Siri unreliable--TheVerge.com review.