Black Swan: "an unpredictable or unforeseen event, typically one with extreme consequences."--Wall Street and City of London Press Panic Button on Catalonia | WolfStreet.com: "Sometimes you have to keep the black swans in mind.”LIVE France 24 English 24/7 video stream below:
UPDATE 1 Oct 2017: Catalonia’s Dark Days Ahead | WolfStreet.com: "It isn’t just about what happens on Sunday; it’s about the ensuing days and weeks."
- Oct 4: Catalonia to move to declare independence from Spain on Monday--Reuters.com
- Oct 2: Reuters.com: European Commission says Catalan vote was not legal; Catalonia worries knock euro against stronger dollar--Reuters.com.
- UPDATE Oct 1: Catalan referendum: Catalonia has 'won right to statehood'--BBC.com--Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont says the region has won the right to statehood following Sunday's contentious referendum which was marred by violence.
- Catalonia Independence Referendum Vote, Sunday, October 1, 2017.
- https://twitter.com/delgoveu - Delegation of the Government of Catalonia to the EU
- Official referendum website: https://www.ref1oct.eu/en/ (English)
Financial Times (FT.com) video above published Oct 3, 2017.
How Did Things Get So Bad in Catalonia? | WolfStreet.com: The answer, to borrow from Ernest Hemmingway’s The Sun Also Rises, is “gradually, then suddenly.”
Catalonia's referendum explained (video):
Above video published by FT.com Sep 26, 2017. LIVE Twitter Feed:
Tweets by ThIsCatalonia
feedback & comments via twitter @DomainMondo