UPDATE: Q1 2019 Results here, excerpt:
- Total revenue increased 4.1% to $1,813 million
- Property revenue increased 4.4% to $1,786 million
- Net income increased 45.4% to $408 million
Call Dial in: (800) 260-0718 U.S./Canada; (651) 291-1246 International.
Access Code: 465582
LIVE webcast (listen only): http://www.americantower.com/investor-relations/webcasts/
Replay available shortly after the conclusion of the call.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available as follows:
Replay Dates: May 3, 2019 10:30 a.m. EDT to May 17, 2019 11:59 p.m. EDT
Replay Dial in: (800) 475-6701 U.S./Canada; (320) 365-3844 International
Access Code: 465582
American Tower is one of the largest global REITs, and a leading independent owner, operator and developer of multitenant communications real estate with a portfolio of approximately 171,000 communications sites. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, American Tower has operations across the United States and in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Paraguay, Peru, South Africa and Uganda. For more information: americantower.com and SEC filings and here.
American Tower and its two publicly traded competitors, Crown Castle (NYSE:CCI) (domain: crowncastle.com) and SBA Communications (NASDAQ:SBAC), use the same business model, they own wireless towers and lease them to telecommunication carriers like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint, on long-term contracts.
- American Tower dips as Wells Fargo goes Neutral--seekingalpha.com Apr. 15, 2019
- The real 5G winners: Tower companies--cnn.com Feb. 26, 2019
- Growth Plans Set To Deliver Significantly For American Tower--seekingalpha.com Dec. 25, 2015
- Crown Castle is the largest provider of shared communications infrastructure in the U.S., with more than 40,000 cell towers and approximately 60,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major U.S. market.
global towers valuation vs. growth (cc: $AMT, $CCI, $SBAC, $BHIN IN, $788 HK) pic.twitter.com/A97JWZeBsM— WTCM (@WTCM3) April 24, 2019
Wireless Penetration vs. Mobile Broadband Penetration; 45% of $AMT's 175,000 cell towers are in India yet account for just 17% of revenue cc @howardlindzon pic.twitter.com/fmrUgMakdD— Bluegrass Capital (@BluegrassCap) April 23, 2019