Ask Mark Zuckerberg what he thinks of the new gTLDs? LOL! Not much--you won't find a dot facebook in the list of new gTLDs.
So while Mark Zuckerberg is too smart to have fallen for the new gTLDs, don't think he won't defend the Facebook dot com --
Facebook Wins First Uniform Rapid Suspension System Case: "Facebook has successfully filed and won a domain name dispute case to become the first brand to file it under a new domain suspension system. The National Arbitration Forum, a dispute resolution service provider, said that Facebook, the world’s most popular social networking site, was the first brand owner to file a dispute using the Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS). The URS is a new way to resolve domain disputes and created to suspend quickly domain names that infringe on trademarks..."
Seguir a @DomainMondo
Domain Mondo posts:
- ► 2018 (274)
- ► 2017 (375)
- ► 2016 (431)
- ► 2015 (604)
- Naming Your Startup, Do Not Cut Corners
- Why the new gTLDs are mostly a #FAIIL
- The Internet, The World, Social, Digital, Mobile
- ICANN, new gTLDs, internet access, developing coun...
- Mail Online to move to dot com domain name
- ICANN, unlimited gTLDs, the Deluge, Your Domain Na...
- ICANN, serving the public interest? That's a good ...
- WordPress founder Matt Mullenweg on new gTLDs
- New gTLDs are being called Vanity URLs, LOL!
- China.com, among highest domain name sales, relaun...
- Facebook Passed on gTLD Dot Facebook, but Defends ...
- Let's Get One Thing Straight, ICANN Doesn't Care A...
- #NamesCon, What You Need to Know as a Domain Inves...
- Problems with Trademark Registration
- New TLDs, Whimpers, Losers
- ICANN, Greedsters, new gTLDs, and the BIG LIE
- Dumb and Dumber, Recode dot Net?
- New gTLDs, are you going with the flow, compoundin...
- ▼ January (18)