Trademark Clearing House? Trademark Registration?
Problems? Let's start with this -- it costs to register (attorney fees, filing fees, etc.). Then it costs to enforce (attorney fees, litigation costs), or defend --
source: Hanging Around Trademark Disputes | Winthrop & Weinstine, P.A. - JDSupra
Seguir a @DomainMondo
Problems with Trademark Registration
Domain Mondo archive
- ► 2019 (185)
- ► 2018 (376)
- ► 2017 (375)
- ► 2016 (431)
- ► 2015 (604)
- Naming Your Startup, Do Not Cut Corners
- Why the new gTLDs are mostly a #FAIIL
- The Internet, The World, Social, Digital, Mobile
- ICANN, new gTLDs, internet access, developing coun...
- Mail Online to move to dot com domain name
- ICANN, unlimited gTLDs, the Deluge, Your Domain Na...
- ICANN, serving the public interest? That's a good ...
- WordPress founder Matt Mullenweg on new gTLDs
- New gTLDs are being called Vanity URLs, LOL!
- China.com, among highest domain name sales, relaun...
- Facebook Passed on gTLD Dot Facebook, but Defends ...
- Let's Get One Thing Straight, ICANN Doesn't Care A...
- #NamesCon, What You Need to Know as a Domain Investor
- Problems with Trademark Registration
- New TLDs, Whimpers, Losers
- ICANN, Greedsters, new gTLDs, and the BIG LIE
- Dumb and Dumber, Recode dot Net?
- New gTLDs, are you going with the flow, compoundin...
- ▼ January (18)