So much for the "doom talk" about Dot Com domain names - the new TLDs look like LOSERS out of the gate -- Thank you ICANN! Hope you made a lot of money off the dumb, gullible, and greedy who bought your BS!
Read more at the link: New TLDs come out with a whimper | Domain Name Wire
Read closely the two comments at the link above made by none other than the Domain King, Rick Schwartz!
--John Poole, Domain Mondo, January 10, 2013
P.S. No, I won't be at NamesCon -- I have already heard enough about the new great ICANN Con, er, new gTLDs. If you are going, enjoy! (And congrats to Richard Lau et al for pulling it all together in such a short time frame!)
Seguir a @DomainMondo
Domain Mondo posts:
- ► 2017 (240)
- ► 2016 (431)
- ► 2015 (604)
- Naming Your Startup, Do Not Cut Corners
- Why the new gTLDs are mostly a #FAIIL
- The Internet, The World, Social, Digital, Mobile
- ICANN, new gTLDs, internet access, developing coun...
- Mail Online to move to dot com domain name
- ICANN, unlimited gTLDs, the Deluge, Your Domain Na...
- ICANN, serving the public interest? That's a good ...
- WordPress founder Matt Mullenweg on new gTLDs
- New gTLDs are being called Vanity URLs, LOL!
- China.com, among highest domain name sales, relaun...
- Facebook Passed on gTLD Dot Facebook, but Defends ...
- Let's Get One Thing Straight, ICANN Doesn't Care A...
- #NamesCon, What You Need to Know as a Domain Inves...
- Problems with Trademark Registration
- New TLDs, Whimpers, Losers
- ICANN, Greedsters, new gTLDs, and the BIG LIE
- Dumb and Dumber, Recode dot Net?
- New gTLDs, are you going with the flow, compoundin...
- ▼ January (18)