Q3 2015 Earnings Call replay video above
GOOG / GOOGL: Google n/k/a Alphabet
Stock Exchange and Symbols: NASDAQ: GOOG / GOOGL
Alphabet (GOOG) Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript | Seeking Alpha
Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2015 Results of Google – Investor Relations – Google:
Download press release (pdf)
Download financial data (pdf)
- Revenues of $18.7 billion and revenue growth of 13% year over year; constant currency revenue growth of 21% year over year
- Substantial growth of mobile search revenue, complemented by contributions from YouTube and Programmatic Advertising
- GAAP and non-GAAP operating income of $4.7 billion and $6.1 billion, respectively
- GAAP and non-GAAP diluted EPS of $5.73 and $7.35, respectively
- Strong operating cash flow of $6.0 billion
"... On October 2, 2015, Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) became the successor issuer to, and parent holding company of, Google Inc. in order to implement a previously announced holding company reorganization. Alphabet will hold a quarterly conference call on Thursday, October 22nd, at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the third quarter 2015 financial results of Google as it existed prior to the reorganization. The live webcast of the earnings conference call can be accessed at investor.google.com/webcast.html. A replay of the webcast will be available through the same link following the conference call. Please visit the Investor Relations website at investor.google.com on October 22, 2015 to view the earnings release prior to the conference call.
AMZN: Amazon (amazon.com): Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) will hold a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2015 financial results on October 22, 2015, at 2:00 p.m. PT/5:00 p.m. ET. The event will be webcast live, and the audio and associated slides will be available for at least three months thereafter at www.amazon.com/ir.
Webcast Q3 2015 Amazon.com Inc Earnings Conference Call (Live) Oct 22, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. ET
Stock Exchange and Symbol: NASDAQ: AMZN
Amazon.com Investor Relations: Quarterly Results
- Net sales increased 23% to $25.4 billion in the third quarter, compared with $20.6 billion in third quarter 2014. Excluding the $1.3 billion unfavorable impact from year-over-year changes in foreign exchange rates throughout the quarter, net sales increased 30% compared to third quarter 2014.
- Operating income was $406 million in the third quarter, compared with operating loss of $544 million in third quarter 2014.
- Net income was $79 million in the third quarter, or $0.17 per diluted share, compared with net loss of $437 million, or $0.95 per diluted share, in third quarter 2014.
See also on Domain Mondo:
- Bill Gurley, Future of Ecommerce, Why Google Is Losing to Amazon (video) Sep 22, 2015
- Google Alphabet A Signal To Sell OR Short $GOOG and $GOOGL shares? Aug 13, 2015