|UPDATE: GoDaddy shares UP in afterhours trading based on Q3 2015 Results (source: google.com)|
- Q3 2015 Earnings Conference Call: View the live Webcast
- GoDaddy Investor Relations
- GoDaddy Inc. - Investor Relations - Financials
- GoDaddy's (GDDY) CEO Blake Irving on Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript | Seeking Alpha
- Q3 2015 Consensus Rev: $408.346M, EPS: $-0.09
- Principal domain name: godaddy.com
- Revenue of $411.1 million, up 15.2% year over year.
- Total Bookings of $475.6 million, up 14.1% year over year.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $87.7 million, up 22.5% year over year.
- Unlevered free cash flow of $79.7 million, an increase of 40.6% year over year.
- Customers were 13.6 million at quarter end, up 8.8% year over year.
- Annual ARPU of $119, up 6.8% year over year.
- Domains revenue of $215.0 million, up 10.5% year over year.
- Hosting and Presence revenue of $150.8 million, up 14.7% year over year.
- Business Applications revenue of $45.3 million, up 47.1% year over year.
- International revenue of $105.3 million, up 17.4% year over year.
- GoDaddy topped 4 million international customers during the quarter, more than doubling its total international customer base over the last 4 years.
- GoDaddy now has more than 61 million domains under management, representing over 20% of the global total.
- GoDaddy Pro continues to grow, with over 50,000 web professionals now signed up, half of which are in international markets.
GoDaddy reported a net loss ($119.9 million) for the nine months ended September 30, 2015 which includes $51.1 million of costs consisting of $29.7 million in termination payments made in connection with the completion of the IPO and the $21.4 million loss on debt extinguishment associated with the prepayment of the $300 million senior note.
GoDaddy's IPO launched in April, 2015, at a $20 IPO price; the post-IPO opening trade was $26.15.
Tweets about $GDDY