Above video: A Holiday Message from ICANN President and CEO Fadi Chehadé. (Published on December 17, 2015.)
On the video at 2:06: "My last day at ICANN will be March 12, 2016" [right after ICANN55 | Marrakech, March 5-10]
" ... The mistakes I did, the areas I did not understand, I hope to share ..." [with his replacement as ICANN President and CEO].
See also on Domain Mondo: a special collection of posts--"Remembering Fadi"--
- What Caused ICANN President and CEO Fadi Chehadé To Quit?
- ICANN Lobbying, Conflicts, Ethics, Transparency, Accountability, Disclosure
- ICANN 54 Public Forum Video, Q&A, ICANN, INTA, IANA, Lobbyists
- Why Did ICANN Become a Member of Trademark Lobbyist Group INTA?
- China Proposes Multilateral International Internet Governance, ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade Agrees (Video)
- ICANN CEO Fadi Chehadé panders to DNA at ICANN 52 (video)
- Transcript of DNA member breakfast with ICANN CEO Fadi Chehadé (Feb 10, 2015)
- ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade, Post Senate Hearing Questions, Answers
- LIVE Wednesday Hearing, US Congress, IANA, ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade
- ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade "Steamrolled" by CCWG-Accountability Co-Chair
- ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade's View of the IANA Transition is Shortsighted and Naive
- ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade Showed Up in Davos for Secret Meeting at WEF
- Fadi Chehadé, Will ICANN Move to Switzerland (video)?
- Fadi Chehade on Domain Hoggers, IANA Transition (ICANN 52 video)
- ICANN President and CEO Fadi Chehadé to Leave ICANN March 2016
- ICANN CEO Fadi Chehade Moving to ABRY Partners, a Private Equity Firm
Video below: excerpt from Fadi Chehadé's Opening Speech at ICANN 44, Prague, 25 June 2012: At the close of his speech he made three pledges: "I will listen ... I will be very transparent ... I will make all my decisions for the public interest"--