|Neustar $NSR stock chart (source: google.com) - stock down over 56% since Aug 2, 2013|
- Separation to maximize shareholder value by creating two highly focused companies, intended to be structured as a tax-free spin-off likely to occur over the next 12 months
- One company will focus on Information Services including Marketing, Security and related Data Services (including domain registry services), while the other company will focus on Order Management & Numbering Services, including NPAC Services."
Lisa Hook, currently President and Chief Executive Officer of Neustar, will serve as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Information Services company, which will be rebranded with a new name. Paul Lalljie, currently Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Neustar, will serve as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Order Management & Numbering Services company, which will retain the Neustar name.
Neustar provided the following information with the announcement:
- Press release;
- Fact sheet (pdf) and announcement fact sheet (pdf) available via webcast (below);
- SEC filing;
- Infographic (an excerpt of which is below);
- Conference call replay available through 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on June 28, 2016 by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (international callers dial 1-858-384-5517) and entering replay PIN 2254013, or by going to the Investor Relations tab of the Company’s website (www.neustar.biz)--Webcast Presentation Click here for webcast replay;
- Any potential separation, which will be subject to final approval by the Neustar Board of Directors, is likely to take approximately 12 months to complete;
- Completion of the transaction is subject to a number of customary conditions, including effectiveness of the Form 10 to be filed with the SEC. Additionally, as the company evaluates the preferred transaction structure, it continues to assess what regulatory and other approvals, if any, may be required to complete the transaction;
- Neustar has retained J.P. Morgan as financial adviser and Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP and Goodwin Procter LLP as legal counsel in connection with the proposed spin-off.
|Infographic excerpt (source: neustar.biz)|
- ... Neustar $NSR ... Q1 2016 ... April 28, 2016
- Neustar $NSR Q4 2015 Financial Results, LIVE Webcast Feb 4, 4:30pm ET Feb 4, 2016
- Caveat Emptor: Neustar MarketShare Acquisition, 2016 $NSR Guidance Dec 10, 2015
- Investors Flee Neustar, $NSR Stock Down 19% in Five Trading Days Nov 12, 2015
- Neustar $NSR Shares Tanked Friday After Marketshare Announcement Nov 09, 2015
- Neustar $NSR Will Lose $500 Million Annual Revenue, 80% Downside? Oct 29, 2015
- Neustar Buys Bombora and ARI Registry Services for US$87 Million Jul 31, 2015
- Domain Name Registry Operator Neustar After Losing FCC Vote: Mar 30, 2015
See also on SeekingAlpha.com (subscription):