|Facebook, Inc. NASDAQ: FB 1-year chart: shares UP 25.35%|
Facebook is a U.S.-based online social media and social networking service with headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.Stock exchange: symbol | NASDAQ: FB
Principal domain: facebook.com
Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) third quarter 2016 financial results will be released after market close on Wednesday, November 2, 2016. Facebook will host a conference call to discuss its results at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET the same day. The live webcast of the call can be accessed at the Facebook Investor Relations website at investor.fb.com, along with the company's earnings press release, financial tables, and slide presentation.
Following the call, a replay will be available at the same website. A telephonic replay will be available for one week following the conference call at 404.537.3406 or 855.859.2056, Conference ID: 88580395.
Facebook Q3 2016 Earnings November 02, 2016 5:00 PM ET: Facebook Q3 EPS $1.09 beat consensus estimate by $0.12. Revenues of $7.01B (+55.8% Y/Y) beat by $90M.
- Earnings Release (pdf)
- Slides (pdf)
- Facebook (FB) Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript | SeekingAlpha.com
Third Quarter 2016 Operational Highlights
• Daily active users (DAUs) – DAUs were 1.18 billion on average for September 2016, an increase of 17%
• Mobile DAUs – Mobile DAUs were 1.09 billion on average for September 2016, an increase of 22% yearover-year.
• Monthly active users (MAUs) – MAUs were 1.79 billion as of September 30, 2016, an increase of 16%
• Mobile MAUs – Mobile MAUs were 1.66 billion as of September 30, 2016, an increase of 20% year-overyear.
Third Quarter 2016 Other Financial Highlights
• Mobile advertising revenue – Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 84% of advertising
revenue for the third quarter of 2016, up from approximately 78% of advertising revenue in the third quarter
• Capital expenditures – Capital expenditures for the third quarter of 2016 were $1.10 billion.
• Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities – Cash and cash equivalents and marketable
securities were $26.14 billion at the end of the third quarter of 2016.
Disclosure Information: Facebook uses the investor.fb.com and newsroom.fb.com websites as well as Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Page (facebook.com/zuck) as means of disclosing material non-public information and for complying with its disclosure obligations under Regulation FD.
|GoDaddy Inc. NYSE: GDDY 1-year chart: shares UP 27.94%|
GoDaddy is a U.S.-based internet domain names registrar and web hosting company. As of January 2016, GoDaddy was said to have had more than 61 million domain names under management, making it the world's largest ICANN-accredited registrar. GoDaddy's headquarters: Scottsdale, AZ.Stock exchange: symbol | NYSE: GDDY
Principal domain: godaddy.com
GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), will release financial results for the third quarter on Wednesday, November 2, 2016, after the stock market closes.
Following the news release, GoDaddy management will host a conference call and LIVE webcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. To hear the call, dial (877) 201-0168 in the United States or (647) 788-4901 from international locations, with passcode 92690648. A live webcast of the call will also be available on GoDaddy's investor relations website at https://investors.godaddy.net. Following completion of the call, a recorded replay will be available on the investor relations website.
GoDaddy Q3 EPS of $0.05 beat consensus estimate by $0.02. Revenues of $472.1M (up 14.8% Y/Y) beat by $2.03M.
- LIVE Webcast
- News Release (pdf)
- Presentation (pdf)
- GoDaddy's (GDDY) CEO Blake Irving on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript | SeekingAlpha.com
• Total revenue of $472.1 million, up 14.8% year over year, or 16.4% on a constant currency
• Domains revenue of $236.6 million, up 10.0% year over year.
• Hosting and Presence revenue of $174.1 million, up 15.5% year over year.
• Business Applications revenue of $61.4 million, up 35.5% year over year.
• International revenue of $129.2 million, up 21.4% year over year, or 27.2% on a constant
• Total bookings of $534.3 million, up 12.3% year over year, or 13.1% on a constant currency
• Net income of $8.3 million, represented a positive swing versus a net loss of $5.2 million in
the prior year.
• Net cash provided by operating activities of $99.7 million, up 26.7% year over year.
• Unlevered free cash flow of $95.6 million, up 19.9% year over year.
• Customers were 14.5 million at quarter end, up 7.2% year over year.
• Average revenue per user (ARPU) of $127, up 6.5% year over year.
• Registered 1 millionth .UK domain in the United Kingdom. An estimated 25% of Britain's
most popular domains are now registered through GoDaddy.
• Launched Domain Connect Initiative, making it easier for customers to connect their domain
names to their web service of choice, regardless of their domain name registrar.
• Acquired ManageWP to offer a single destination for best-in-class WordPress management
• Launched WordPress Websites featuring an exclusive WordPress Quick Start Wizard that
simplifies the website creation process helping our customers get started quickly.
• Launched Email Archiving and Email Encryption add-on services for Office 365 users making
it easier for small business owners to transmit, store and protect valuable data, and simpler
for those operating in regulated industries to remain compliant.
• Joined a growing consortium of U.S. companies to help promote best practices and share
ideas to eliminate the gender pay gap.
See also: GoDaddy downgraded to neutral from buy on valuation concerns | MarketWatch.com
Note: this post will be updated after release of Facebook and GoDaddy Q3 2016 financial results.
Tweets about $FB OR $GDDY:
Tweets about $FB OR $GDDY
feedback & comments via twitter @DomainMondo