Nothing like a pricing headwind to dampen sales -- new top level domains cost much more than dot coms --
Registrars adjust registration prices on some of Donuts’ domain names | Domain Name Wire: "One of the early criticisms of new top level domain names is that they cost 3-4 times as much as most existing domains, such as .com and .net. The pricing for some of the less expensive domains is around twice the cost of .com."
New gTLDs -- paying more for less.
Seguir a @DomainMondo
Domain Mondo archive
- ► 2019 (185)
- ► 2018 (376)
- ► 2017 (375)
- ► 2016 (431)
- ► 2015 (604)
- Buy a new gTLD domain name? Most are saying "No"
- Search and the new gTLDs domain names
- Dot Com Domain Names, Better than Gold?
- Mike Mann Prediction on new gTLDs, ICANN, Hucksters
- ICANN's new gTLDS attract little interest from hig...
- NSA, ICANN, Internet Governance, Connect the Dots
- Inept ICANN, Glossary Terms and Acronyms Now Online?
- Left of the Dot, Right of the Dot, A Name is a Nam...
- Matt Cutts says Google will NOT favor new gTLDs
- New Top Level Domains, No Bargains
- Finding a Good Domain Name Registrar
- London top level domain name, April Launch
- What’s In a Domain Name? You Better Find Out BEFOR...
- EU Pushes to Globalize Internet Governance, Goodby...
- Court Says gTLDs Are Not Domain Names for Cybersqu...
- 21-Year-Old Model, Online Entrepreneur (video)
- TrakBill changes name, rebrands to TrackBill.com
- New gTLDs, Domain Names, and Gold -- What You Can ...
- Domain Sherpa interview of the Domain King is a "...
- Domain Name, Shorter is Better
- Domain Seizure, Just One Problem With Leasing Your...
- New gTLDs, prepare for coming criminal abuse and s...
- ▼ February (22)