Video above published Aug 22, 2017: "Thank you to the entire Salesforce Ohana for an exciting Q2! We've been on an unimaginable adventure for 18 years. None of this is possible without our customers, our partners, our employees and all of our stakeholders. Together we are Salesforce. Check out all the highlights from Q2 and discover more at www.salesforce.com."
salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE: CRM) (domain: salesforce.com) is an American cloud computing and applications provider company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Marc Benioff is CEO (since Nov 2001). Subsidiaries: Pardot, Heroku, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MORE.
Press release Aug 22, 2017:
- Raises FY18 Revenue Guidance by $100 Million to $10.35 Billion to $10.40 Billion, up 23% to 24% Year-Over-Year
- Second Quarter Revenue of $2.56 Billion, up 26% Year-Over-Year, 25% in Constant Currency
- Second Quarter Operating Cash Flow of $331 Million, up 32% Year-Over-Year
- Deferred Revenue of $4.82 Billion, up 26% Year-Over-Year, 25% in Constant Currency
- Unbilled Deferred Revenue of Approximately $10.4 Billion, up 30% Year-Over-Year
Transcript (pdf); Webcast replay.
Quarterly summary deck embed below:
See also: salesforce.com/products/platform/products/identity/
feedback & comments via twitter @DomainMondo