The US Government announced in March, 2014, that it wants to transition its role and responsibilities with regard IANA functions to the global multistakeholder community. The Internet Society (ISOC) organized this webinar on 4 March 2015 about the IANA Stewardship transition.
- Patrik Fältström, Vice Chair, IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group
- Demi Getschko, Internet Society appointee to IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group
- Eliot Lear, Member, Internet Architecture Board and author of the Internet Engineering Task Force IANAPLAN document
- Nurani Nimpuno, Member, Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) Team
- Matthew Shears, Participant, ICANN Cross Community Working Group
- Theresa Swinehart, ICANN
Soundcloud audio of the webinar: