|GoDaddy 1-year chart; $GDDY UP almost 16% in 1 year (source: google.com)|
- Conference call: dial (877) 201-0168 in the United States or (647) 788-4901 from international locations, with passcode 84548078.
- LIVE webcast here of the conference call, also on GoDaddy's investor relations website investors.godaddy.net. Following completion of the call, a recorded replay will be available on the investor relations website.
First Quarter Financial Highlights
• Total revenue of $433.7 million, up 15.3% year over year, or approximately 17.6% on a
constant currency basis.
• Total Bookings of $557.8 million, up 11.9% year over year, or approximately 13.5% on a
constant currency basis.
• Adjusted EBITDA of $115.6 million, up 23.1% year over year.
• Unlevered free cash flow of $100.6 million, an increase of 18.2% year over year.
• Customers were 14.1 million at quarter end, up 7.6% year over year.
• Average revenue per user (ARPU) of $123, up 6.1% year over year.
• Domains revenue of $218.9 million, up 9.9% year over year.
• Hosting and Presence revenue of $160.4 million, up 14.4% year over year.
• Business Applications revenue of $54.4 million, up 47.4% year over year.
• International revenue of $112.7 million, up 16.7% year over year, or approximately 25.1%
on a constant currency basis.
• GoDaddy launched localized websites, product offerings and customer care across Asia
in January. GoDaddy now operates in 10 languages and 14 markets in Asia and 26
languages and 53 markets globally.
• GoDaddy expanded its hosting services to offer Cloud Servers and Bitnami-powered
Cloud Applications built on OpenStack and integrated with GoDaddy products. This
offering was launched globally across all of GoDaddy's 53 markets and is designed to
help individual developers, tech entrepreneurs and IT professionals quickly build, test and
scale cloud solutions.
• GoDaddy went live on the AppDirect network of marketplaces, enabling small
businesses to add custom domain names when purchasing Office 365 in AppDirectpowered
• GoDaddy launched The GoDaddy Investor App, allowing domain investors to watch and
bid on domains at auction from mobile devices in any of 26 supported languages.
• GoDaddy appointed Brian Sharples, co-founder and CEO of HomeAway, to its board of
• GoDaddy appointed Steven Aldrich to the newly created role of Chief Product Officer to
lead overall product strategy and development across GoDaddy's Hosting, Presence and
Business Applications groups.
• GoDaddy was ranked as one of the "Top Companies to Work For®
" in the U.S., according
to FORTUNE magazine.
• GoDaddy was presented with six Stevie® Awards at the tenth annual Stevie Awards for
Sales & Customer Service, marking the company's fifth consecutive year of recognition
by The Stevies.
• GoDaddy completed a secondary offering of approximately 19.0 million shares of its
Class A common stock sold by certain of its stockholders at $30.25 per share on April 6,
Tweets about $GDDY
GoDaddy describes itself as the world's largest technology provider dedicated to small businesses, and states that GoDaddy's mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. With 14 million customers worldwide and 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business. (source: GoDaddy)
See also on Domain Mondo:
- GoDaddy $GDDY Secondary Offering, Reaction, Risk Factors 6 Apr 2016
- GoDaddy $GDDY Q4 2015 Financial Results, LIVE Webcast Replay 17 Feb 2016