- Dow Jumps More Than 165 Points as Investors Warm to a President Donald Trump | WWD.com
- Donald Trump's impact on the economy | CNBC.com: "Donald Trump can be very good for the US economy"
- Watch And Read Transcript: Hillary Clinton Concedes To Donald Trump | NPR.org and Hillary Clinton delivers painful concession speech | CNN.com and Highlights of President Obama’s Remarks and Hillary Clinton’s Concession Speech | NYTimes.com
- Predictions that blacks, women and Millennials would not vote Trump proved largely untrue | USAtoday.com
- Julian Assange's Statement on the US Election | Wikileaks.org
- How did pollsters get Trump, Clinton election so wrong? | USAtoday.com: "Pollsters flubbed the 2016 presidential election in seismic fashion. Donald Trump's victory dealt a devastating blow to the credibility of the nation's leading pollsters, calling into question their mathematical models, assumptions and survey methods ... There was one notable exception among pollsters.The Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll [often cited by DomainMondo.com] consistently pegged Trump as the leader throughout the final months of the campaign — and to much derision from political pundits."
- See also DomainMondo.com Nov 7: MacroView: It's All About The US Presidential Election on Tuesday
Global News and LIVE Coverage of U.S. Election on Bloomberg TV--Bloomberg's LIVE coverage of the U.S. election--breaking election news and analysis throughout the evening as polls close and states are called for Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump. Also key Senate and Congressional races.
New York Times at 12 midnight ET Election Night:
Real Clear Politics Results
New York Times Results
.@TeamTrump watching results come in @Trump Tower w/ @realDonaldTrump @mike_pence and their families. #ElectionNight#MakeAmericaGreatAgain pic.twitter.com/ZkOP07y2pj— Dan Scavino Jr. (@DanScavino) November 9, 2016
Such a surreal moment to vote for my father for President of the United States! Make your voice heard and vote! #Election2016 #MAGA #Voted pic.twitter.com/UBgHJcuQGB— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) November 9, 2016
feedback & comments via twitter @DomainMondo