With a new Five-Year Plan being presented in 2016, how can the world’s second-largest economy shift gears without stalling its growth engine? This session was developed in partnership with Bloomberg Television. Speakers: Jiang Jianqing, Francine Lacqua, Ray Dalio, Zhang Xin, Christine Lagarde, Fang Xinghai, Gary D. Cohn --Topics: Global Economy
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 20-23 January 2016 Davos-Klosters, Switzerland - The theme of this year’s Meeting is ‘Mastering the Fourth Industrial Revolution’.
Video sources (LIVE and replay):
- WEF website
- WEF YouTube Channel
- WEF YouTube videos
- Plenary Hall (English) - Davos 2016 on Livestream: " Plenary Hall (English) - Davos 2016 Politics & Society / Global Issues Tue, Jan 19 2016 11:00 AM CST — Sat, Jan 23 2016 11:30 AM CST"
- Sanada (English) - Davos 2016 on Livestream: "Sanada (English) - Davos 2016 Politics & Society / Global Issues Wed, Jan 20 2016 2:00 AM CST — Sat, Jan 23 2016 8:00 AM CST"
- World Economic Forum on Livestream.: "World Economic Forum The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas."
#wef OR @wef OR #Davos OR @Davos-- Tweets about #wef OR @wef OR #Davos OR @Davos
- 2016 World Economic Forum | Reuters.com: Live coverage of the 2016 WEF in Davos, Switzerland.
- Agenda / Future of the Internet | World Economic Forum