- Ignore the chatter, keep your costs minimal, and invest . . . . as you would in a farm.
- Hold assets for the long term rather than a constant flux of buying and selling.
- Treat daily price changes as background noise, to be ignored in pursuit of a greater objective.
- Own a cross section of businesses that in aggregate are bound to do well.
- Forming macro opinions or listening to the macro or market predictions of others is a waste of time.
- Investors should instead focus on the future productivity of assets, rather than speculating on price movements.
- Games are won by players who focus on the playing field - not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard.
Seguir a @DomainMondo