|(Click on slides to enlarge)|
- First quarter revenue and profitability exceeded high end of guidance
- Web.com's average revenue per user (ARPU) was down to $13.75 for the first quarter of 2015, compared to $14.07 for the fourth quarter of 2014.
- Customer churn was approximately 1% for the first quarter of 2015, consistent with recent low levels.
- 3.3 million subscribers with 19,000 net additions
- Repurchased 904,000 shares for $15.8 million and reduced debt by $17.5 million
Presentation (pdf) 818.7 KB
Web.com Group, Inc. is a provider of web services catering to small and medium-sized businesses. Web.com Group purchased domain name registrars Register.com (for $135 million in 2010) and Network Solutions (in 2011 for $405 million).
Its stock symbol is WWWW trading on the NASDAQ. Its total market capitalization is $977 million, and the stock price is down -40.8% from its high in the past 12 months, and down -3.7% in the current year to date (as of yesterday's close).
UPDATE: WWWW Earnings Call Transcript