Brexit Briefing from FT.com: The Department for Exiting the EU has a shaky start, with a lack of office and recruits; the stalling of the Hinkley Point nuclear power station unsettles the Chinese; and retail sales suggest Brexit has not dented Britons’ spending habits. Published August 13, 2016.
|FTSE100 and FTSE250|
Out And Proud: Where Brexit Leaves Us Now:
Sunderland, England, didn't decide the EU referendum on its own, but it reveals starkly almost all the invisible political, social and economic currents that led to the Leave vote. In this special report, Sky News' Faisal Islam visits the area to talk to people about their reasons for voting, and the city's outlook on Britain's future. Published August 11, 2016
|Department for Exiting the European Union: senior management team - Publications - GOV.UK|
Sarah Healey is the Director General of the department.
The department’s senior management team includes:
- Creon Butler, Director of Analysis
- Chris Jones, Director of Justice, Security and Migration
- Joanna Key, Director of Strategy and Planning
- Antony Phillipson, Director of Trade and Partnerships
- Tom Shinner, Director of Cross-Government Policy Coordination
- Catherine Webb, Director of Market Access and Budget
- Brexit could be delayed to late-2019 ... : Sunday Times | Reuters.com: " ... behind the scenes, there has been a growing realization in Europe's capitals that the two-year window for negotiating Brexit is far too short."
- These Are the Red Lines Europe Won't Cross in Brexit Talks | Bloomberg.com
- Theresa May's First Speech As UK Prime Minister, Brexit, The Way Forward | DomainMondo.com 14 July 2016 (calendar and profiles of members of May's 'Brexit Team')
- Benefits of Brexit, How UK's Brexit Ministers Plan To Leave The EU (video) | DomainMondo.com: 08 Aug 2016
feedback & comments via twitter @DomainMondo