Video above published Feb 6, 2017: Henry McVey, head of global macro and asset allocation at KKR, outlines the shifts he sees creating a "new reality" in global markets and explains the firm's investment strategy for the year ahead. He speaks with Bloomberg's Erik Schatzker on "Bloomberg Daybreak: Americas."
- Shift from monetary to fiscal;
- Moving from global agendas to domestic;
- Moving from re-regulation to deregulation;
- Moving towards volatility in interest rate markets, then equities;
- Reflationary environment.
Index investors have done well since right after the Brexit vote last year--gains since June 24, 2016-- on major U.S. and European indexes:
feedback & comments via twitter @DomainMondo