|Facebook 1-yr Stock Chart $FB UP over 32% in 1 year (source: google.com)|
Principal domain: facebook.com
Stock Exchange & Symbol: NASDAQ: FB
Facebook Investor Relations: investor.fb.com
Facebook First Quarter 2016 Results release after market close, Wednesday, April 27, 2016: Q1 2016 EPS of $0.77 beat consensus estimates by $0.15. Q1 2016 Revenue $5.38B (+52.0% Y/Y) beat consensus by $120M.
"Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2016. "We had a great start to the year," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "We're focused on our 10 year roadmap to give everyone in the world the power to share anything they want with anyone." We also announced today that our board of directors has approved a proposal to amend and restate our existing certificate of incorporation to create a new class of non-voting capital stock, known as the Class C capital stock. If the proposal is approved, we intend to issue two shares of Class C capital stock as a one-time stock dividend in respect of each outstanding share of our Class A and Class B common stock. This proposal is designed to create a capital structure that will, among other things, allow us to remain focused on Mr. Zuckerberg's long-term vision for our company and encourage Mr. Zuckerberg to remain in an active leadership role at Facebook. The adoption of the proposal is subject to the approval of our stockholders at our 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders to be held on June 20, 2016, and the record date for the payment of the Class C stock dividend would be set by the board of directors at a later date. More information will be available on our Investor Relations site and in our forthcoming proxy statement to be filed today ..."
First Quarter 2016 Operational Highlights
- Daily active users (DAUs) - DAUs were 1.09 billion on average for March 2016, an increase of 16% year-over-year.
- Mobile DAUs - Mobile DAUs were 989 million on average for March 2016, an increase of 24% year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) - MAUs were 1.65 billion as of March 31, 2016, an increase of 15% year-over-year.
- Mobile MAUs - Mobile MAUs were 1.51 billion as of March 31, 2016, an increase of 21% year-over-year.
- Mobile advertising revenue - Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 82% of advertising revenue for the first quarter of 2016, up from 73% of advertising revenue in the first quarter of 2015.
- Capital expenditures - Capital expenditures for the first quarter of 2016 were $1.13 billion.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities - Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities were $20.62 billion at the end of the first quarter of 2016.
- Free cash flow - Free cash flow for the first quarter of 2016 was $1.85 billion.
Earnings Slides 2.8 MB
Balance Sheet 18.4 KB
Income Statement 16.6 KB
Facebook Conference Call & Webcast to discuss the Q1 2016 results: 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET, April 27, 2016 - Facebook Q1 2016 Earnings LIVE Webcast
The live webcast, the company's earnings press release, financial tables and slide presentation, can be accessed at the Facebook Investor Relations website at investor.fb.com. Following the call, a replay will be available at the same website. A telephonic replay will be available for one week following the conference call at 404.537.3406 or 855.859.2056, Conference ID: 77447218.
Disclosure Information: Facebook uses the investor.fb.com and newsroom.fb.com websites as well as Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook Page (facebook.com/zuck) as means of disclosing material non-public information and for complying with its disclosure obligations under Regulation FD.
About Facebook: Founded in 2004, Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what's going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them."
Facebook Companies - domains:
- Atlas - atlassolutions.com
- Facebook Payments Inc. - (facebook.com)
- Instagram LLC - instagram.com
- LiveRail - liverail.com
- Moves - moves-app.com
- Oculus - oculus.com
- Onavo - onavo.com
- Parse - parse.com
- WhatsApp Inc. - whatsapp.com
and Facebook $FB Q4 & Year 2015 Earnings, LIVE Webcast Replay | DomainMondo.com
Tweets about $FB