Who's Jack Bogle? Legendary investor, creator of the index fund, founder of the $3.5 trillion dollar Vanguard Group.
"Bogle tells the fascinating story of Vanguard’s origins ... he named the new management company company for the HMS Vanguard, flying Rear Admiral Sir Horatio Nelson’s flag. Bogle discusses Wall Street’s initial response to index funds, explains why no one ever really decided to compete with Vanguard, and holds a master class on the proper way to invest ... you can hear me struggle for about 12 minutes trying to direct the interview before I give up, satisfied to merely have an amazing conversation with one of the most legendary personalities in all of finance."-- Barry Ritholtz, Interview With Jack Bogle: Masters in Business (Audio) by Bloomberg View.See also:
- The Bogle eBlog - Domain: johncbogle.com
- Vanguard Group - Domain: vanguard.com
- Investing, Jack Bogle, Warren Buffett, S&P 500 Index, US, China| DomainMondo.com
- Jack Bogle: Follow these 4 investing rules—ignore the rest | CNBC
- Bogleheads Investing Advice and Info