Video above published March 15, 2017, by the U.S. Federal Reserve. Chair of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors is Janet Yellen.
On March 15th, the FOMC raised the interest rate by 25 BPS as expected. Federal Open Market Committee statement--excerpt: "In view of realized and expected labor market conditions and inflation, the Committee decided to raise the target range for the federal funds rate to 3/4 to 1 percent. The stance of monetary policy remains accommodative, thereby supporting some further strengthening in labor market conditions and a sustained return to 2 percent inflation."
|DJIA and S&P500 closed UP Wednesday after FOMC Rate Hike|
- Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) Calendar
- FOMC Longer-Run Goals and Monetary Policy Strategy (PDF)
- FOMC Policy Normalization Principles and Plans
- Related information: Recent Statement | Recent Minutes | View All
- FOMC Transcripts and Other Historical Materials: 2011 FOMC Transcripts, Presentation Materials, Agendas, Tealbooks, and SEP Individual Projections
@FederalReserve #FOMC:Gundlach expects short-term rally in U.S. Treasuries on hawkish Fed: CNBC https://t.co/sDTCMDCeBK #fed RTRS— Pablo Piovano (@pabspiovano) March 15, 2017
Tweets by federalreserve
feedback & comments via twitter @DomainMondo