- Alphabet (Google) 4:30pm ET
- Apple 5:00pm ET
- Amazon 5:30pm ET
|$GOOGL up 45% YOY|
Streamed LIVE Feb 1, 2018
Alphabet (Google) | NASDAQ: GOOG / GOOGL
|$AAPL up 30% YOY|
- Feb 1, 5:00pm ET, Q1 FY18 Earnings LIVE Webcast
- Press Release: quarterly revenue of $88.3 billion, an increase of 13 percent from the year-ago quarter and an all-time record, and quarterly earnings per diluted share of $3.89, up 16 percent, also an all-time record (revenue and EPS beat consensus estimates). International sales accounted for 65 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
- Apple's (AAPL) CEO Tim Cook On Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript | SeekingAlpha.com
Apple is providing the following guidance for its fiscal 2018 second quarter:
- revenue between $60 billion and $62 billion
- gross margin between 38 percent and 38.5 percent
- operating expenses between $7.6 billion and $7.7 billion
- other income/(expense) of $300 million
- tax rate of approximately 15 percent
- Apple to Cut iPhone X Production in the Face of Weak Demand | WSJ.com: "Company will offer its first report on iPhone X sales when it reports earnings Thursday."
- Amid angst over iPhone X, Wall Street braces for weak forecast from Apple | Reuters.com
|$AMZN up 74% YOY|
- Feb 1, 2018, at 5:30pm ET, Q4 2017 Earnings LIVE Webcast.
Amazon - Investor Relations - Press Release:
- Fourth Quarter Sales up 38% to $60.5 Billion
- Revenue of $60.45B (+38.2% Y/Y) [beat consensus estimates by $620M].
- Full Year 2017 Net sales increased 31% to $177.9 billion, compared with $136.0 billion in 2016. Net income was $3.0 billion, or $6.15 per diluted share, compared with net income of $2.4 billion, or $4.90 per diluted share, in 2016.
- Amazon total employees: 566,000 up 66% Y/Y
Amazon: What To Expect For AWS In Q4 - Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) | SeekingAlpha.com